You are invited to share your drawings with others.
We have a vision of adults and children contributing drawings inspired by Violet’s Vision. We will post selected drawings on this web site and we will publish selected drawings in a sequel to the Violet’s Vision book.
Guidelines -- How to submit your drawing:
- Drawings must be submitted electronically, by attachment. Document must be submitted as a scan or in .jpeg format
- You may include a title, but it’s not required.
- Include the following information:
- Full Name
- Mailing address
- Home/work/cell phone numbers
- Email address
- If this is a child’s drawing, include their age
- Drawings must be original and unpublished. Copyright remains with the author and permission to publish is explicitly granted upon submission.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Please indicate EXACTLY what personal information you want published with your story. For example:
- Initials ONLY
- First name/last initial ONLY
- Full name ONLY
- Full name and email ONLY
- Full name, email and web address
- Drawings that are self-promoting or include promotions of your particular products or services will not be accepted.
- You will be notified via email of acceptance of your drawing.
- Submit your drawing to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “My Drawing” in the subject line.
Michael S. Young, age 8